BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:04:41 -0600
Forcing myself to learn my cadd program was not easy.  And it may be
that not slavishly choosing the standard CADD program and the standard
computer platform resulted in a much more pleasant experience than is
standard.  The building I'm working on at the moment has a lot of
repetitive elements, but I have been working on others with little
repetition.  The singular elements are not a burden.  I am in truth
drafting much faster and more acurately than ever before.

But!  I have a small job coming up with a log building.  I think I will
draw it in CADD, but then print it out and trace the drawings free
hand.  Hell, I'll use my favorite hand drawing tools...a big black
kindergarten crayon and a big black soft Ebony pencil for the fine
lines.

-jc