BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 15:05:23 EST
In a message dated 02/18/2000 10:37:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< My recollection -- and Ralph will surely correct me on this -- is that the
 Building Code allows A/C units to project ten inches.

Hell if I know.  But it wouldn't take many fingers to count the ones that
only project that far.  I attempted to say earlier that mah deah Miss
Sullivan's clients (and their bldg) are better off with AC's in the window
than having holes chopped all over the damn place, screwing up flashing, etc.

Ralph