BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:32:34 -0400

Here is an interesting musing on the evolving nature of information,
including the creation of "inforgs"; blurring of virtual and real,
online and offline; the measurable value of your investment in WoW.

"Peering into the Future of the Infosphere" by Luciano Floridi

http://db.tidbits.com/article/8686

Dan Becker, Chief
Division of Planning and Design
Raleigh Department of City Planning
919/516-2632

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”