BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:38:29 -0500
Ken,

I agree that its too much trouble keeping track of Thoughts. I can't even
keep track of them while they're still in my brain's temporary folder, much
less after they've left for other realms.

However, I think you might agree that Thoughts are a form of energy and
cannot be created or destroyed. Therefore, they are really never "finished."

And they never really leave your brain either. They just keep getting
overwritten by new data. But they still survive, waiting to haunt you in the
middle of the night...or on the Long Island Expressway. Cogito ergo
sum...cogito?

John Horton

"Esse mort quam videri Bullamanka."
(Which is written on the great seal of Black Stump, North Carolina)