BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:26:26 -0600
. Now I can see that
when I present the BaoBab Tree Principle I will be able to delight in
explaining the context.

Ken, you sure you want to waste your time doing this every time?

If you have XM on line, check out #74, it's been great this afternoon.