BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:04:58 -0600
Nobody's said anything like that to me in a long time!  For too long
everyone has been complaining about my drift to the right!  I have to
listen to Rush L now and then just to make sure I he doesn't make any
sense...sort of check my bearings.  He makes a good bouy.

I belong here.  Don't piss me off.

-jc