BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:24:34 -0500
On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:21:58 EST, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>I have found in the past that mammoth earth movers can be stopped with less
>than a pound of sugar in the fuel tank.
>
>Village Idiot

Congratulations V. Idiot! For even THINKING such a thing you have just been
publicly named an "economic terrorist"* by the Warren County Judge
Executive, Bush Pioneer Mike Buchanon*, and you and your spouse will now
begin to receive regular obscene calls* and anonymous death threats*, at
home and at work!* When you attend a public meeting, you will be refused the
right to speak since you don't have anything new to say anyway.* As an extra
bonus, our own BP Humour Czar will probably volunteer to tutor you in
 the
art of Googling!**

In all seriousness, the 20' berms and armed guards they've had in place
around the site perimeter* 24/7 since we trespassed for photos of sinkhole
excavation last February, would make it a little difficult to act on your
suggestion. The only way we've been able to monitor activities there is from
an airplane. (photos at www.stoptranspark.org)

Nope, I think we're gonna have to do this by the book, the good old American
way... in a federal court. Even though the book has gotten citizens
diddlysquat so far. Or maybe BECAUSE the book has yielded diddlysquat. I
don't know which book they're even using anymore, we've been thru so many of
them since 1998.

But thanks for THINKING of us, please tell your friends in high places to
have a look...  and if you want to see Mammoth Cave and its associated
regional Americana before it disappears in a cloud of pollution and crass

industrial sh##, better get on out here. We'll keep the light on for all'a
y'all.

sign me, Straight Arrow

* true event from the annals of the KY Tran$pork struggle
** no, not THAT kind of Googling - just for fun, search on the term ("hal
rogers" "tom delay")

PS...  Aren't any of your Senators and Representatives even a TEENSY TINCH
jealous of the amount of cash Mitch McConnell and Hal Rogers are thrashing
your districts for??? KY gets $1.72 back for every $1.00 it sends to the
Feds.... and it's all being used to build new empty airports, industrial
parks, and cross-state superhighways, right next to old empty ones, already
there. The attitude when it comes to anything or anyone in the way seems to
be, Tear it all down and let God sort it out. Oh yeah- And let someone else
pay for it.