BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 08:59:47 -0500
In a message dated 97-11-26 02:07:02 EST, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> One of the great joys of lurking on PL, and now BP, for those of us who
>  have not been initiated into the arcane rites of your profession, is
coming
>  up with stabs at decoding your acronyms.
>
>  Lets see, context wise; IPTW- Insouciant Practitioners of Traditional
>  Woodworking.
>                             PTN- Party of Thought-provoking Nomenclature

Which profession are you refering to? I'm not that old.

WCBS = Wagons Carting Bull Shit

IPTW = International Preservation Trades Workshop
PTN = Preservation Trades Network
PIN = Preservation Industry Network
GEO, G & E = Gabriel and Etidorpha Orgrease
SOS = Save Our Shitters, Single Occupancy Structures, Save Our Shores
APT(I) = Association for Preservation Technology (International - depending
on what country you are in at the time.)
PWLTSAWFUOBOTIHLSGLS= (see below - hardly worth the trouble)

People Who Like To Screw Around With Fixing Up Old Buildings and Other Things
Including Historic Latrines and Stained Glass Lamp Shades

][<en