BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:17:16 -0500
Are you putting that out as a motion for the assembled pinhead peers?
We'll need a second...probably several nanoseconds to consider the
motion, probably some backroom deals will have to be cut.

I'll second the motion.

-jc

On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 06:39  PM, Gabriel Orgrease wrote:

>  Bialystok Resolution
>
> Bialystock, Poland
> October 3, 2003
>
> We participants in the first international workshop for protection of
> wooden building traditions resolve to develop an international learning
> network with local and regional partners for the research,
> documentation, conservation and restoration of heritage, cultural
> landscapes and historic wooden buildings using traditional processes.
>
> We are convinced that reconstruction of the 17th Century wooden
> synagogue of Zabludow, Poland, destroyed in World War II, is vital for
> recovery of annihilated elements of European cultural heritage.
>

> Rezolucja Bialystocka
>
> Bialystock, Poland
> Pazdziernik 3, 2003
>
> My uczestnicy I Miedzynarodowych Warsztatow Tradycyjnego Budownictwa
> Drewnianego zdecydowalismy by rozwijac miedzynarodowa siec ksztalcenia
> zlaczona z lokalnymi i regionalnymi partnerami dla badan, dokumentacji,
> konserwacji i przywracania dziedzictwa, krajobrazow kulturowych i
> historycznych budynkow drewnianych uzywajac tradycyjnych procesow
> budowlanych.
>
> Jestesmy przekonani, ze rekonstrukcja 17 wiecznej drewnianej synagogi z
> Zabludowa w Polsce, zniszczonej w czasie II Wojny Swiatowej, jest wazna
> dla przywrocenia unicestwionych elementow europejskiego dziedzictwa
> kulturalnego.
>
> XXX
>
> --

John Callan, Architect, Inc.
Historic Preservation and Museum Services
784 Deerwood Circle
Lino Lakes, Minnesota  55014-5433

(651) 486-0890