BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:26:44 EST
John great story; Im sure the reason these folks were so engaging as they
clearly saw you had no idea who they were , (or were supposed to be) by the by
what does the I stand for in I M Pei ??/ He came to the Cathedral once but it
was in the reign of Titlebaum and got scared off holding his wallet as he
retreated
I liked Drew's story to about Eva Gabor; (is she still alive?)  ......and as
far as the Rebel Flag issue goes ( in the North its the confederate flag) Down
"hair"...its just the rebel flag..hot dogs and apple pie rebel flags and to
hell with what Hollywood , Jesse Jackson and the leftist media sell you
...Howard Dean is smart to bring it up; he could co-opt alot of former dems by
standing up for  Rifle ownership and making the rebel flag benign once again thats
if the Bill and Hillary crowd let him.
Meanwhle Im still licking my wounds of a stone partner from Conn (not a pin
head )  looting the project funds and leaving me high and dry....I like to
think that after years of being a smart guy in the streets of New York I could
pick a partner and fellow mason who was conscious ....but I guess Ive been
reading too many fairy tale books to my daughter Py