BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 23:06:05 -0400
Ithaca lurker - me too. I figured this culyer was some friend of kens. I
ballooned about the same area and later worked in the Lenroc quarry, part of
the Turkey hill neighborhood. The memory of the synchrotron reminded me of
my childhood also wandering around in labs full of mystery. My late dad once
had a plan to follow the course of the ring of the synchrotron, which was
built under an athletic field, with round up ( a herbicide). He figured a
large, slightly toasted looking shadow, would have lots of phones ringing. I
also went to Ithaca College. I washed dishes at IC 30 years ago. You know I
looked up at my porch ceiling yesterday. peeling blue
hope see you soon Penelope - your Yule