BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NH I'm a tourist. Ruth
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 14:34:19 -0500
I don't have to go east to find that sort of stuff.  Wouldn't cross the
street to see that sort of stuff...maybe to harass the folks working
with it, but not to observe the activity.  Oil on canvas, wood cut with
a saw, bricks with mortar and stone without, got any windmills you'd
like to see me poke a few holes in?

-jc