BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:40:39 -0400
I will be arriving in Chicago tomorrow p.m. to attend the APT Board (bored?) of Directors meeting. I will be dropping by the TB vendors room to check things out. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Brian

Brian Scott Robinson, MHP
Professor
Savannah College of Art and Design