BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 08:26:35 -0500
Ralph,

Clearly you were not paying FULL attention during the lecture on money
laundering, otherwise you would have earlier realized that your HISTORIC washing
machine, with dribs & drabs of spare change, is the financial conduit for the
Secret Seven Masters of Pleades. Also, let it be known, that your chimney is
wired and we can tell, though remote surveillance, every time something is
burning hot at your PRESERVED house. Like we really want to know this.

][<en