BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 10:14:54 -0400
How could I possibly turn down such an offer.  What's the asking price for
one of these babies?  Beam me up an XL, please - I like the extra room.

- Pam

08/03/98 08:30:23 AM ----------

Please respond to "BP - His DNA is this long."

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Gab & Eti T-Shirt

Gab & Eti T-Shirt
This is what I am working on for a Gab & Eti T-shirt for release in
November
at the IPTW. Doing market research now. Anyone want one? What sizes do you
need?
I'm already working on writing the story to fit the scene. Biffie
mutilations.
Preservation conspiracy. Black helicopters and white vans. What does
Gabriel
make of all this? Why is Etidorpha taking up tarot?
][<en