BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Hammarberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:19:33 -0600
Thanks Pat

Eric Hammarberg
Branch Manager
Brisk Waterproofing Company
720 Grand Avenue
Ridgefield, NJ   07657
D (201)945-0210
C (917)439-3537
http://www.westerngroup.com

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [BP] Arte Mundit
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2011 2:10 pm

At least two other firms in the US, including Cathedral Stone, have peelable cleaners. Arte Mundit has no representation in the US and should there be a problem you are on your own but their product is available from Prestige Shipping in Kearney NJ.

Pat M

	From: "Judith E. Selwyn" <[log in to unmask]>
	To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
	Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2011 11:32 am

	Pat Morrissey is, or was, the rep for Arte Mundit.

	Dr. Judith E. Selwyn
	Preservation Technology Associates, Inc.
	285 Reservoir Road
	Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
	617 598 2255
	fax 277 3389