BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:23:54 -0600
The Republicans may surprise you this time.  I think its possible that
there are more R's more disgusted with Bush's stupidity, narrow agenda,
misunderstanding of democratic principals, and misunderstanding of
American history and culture; than there ever were D's disgusted with
Clinton's improprieties.  My own dear old Dad appears to be In quite
the quandary over Iraq.  I doubt that he could actually bring himself
to vote for a D, but he might leave the presidential box blank.

I've never figured out the attraction to GW.  Nearly half the voters
voted for him in 2000.  Texans aren't particularly notable in the
stupid department.  Maybe some folks just think the best way to keep
government at bay is to keep it inefficient and inept by electing the
stupid.  Sort of an affirmative action program for the less able
children of the wealthy.  I may be wrong, but I assume that the poor
and stupid do not get elected.

-jc