BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:41:51 -0500
On 10/30/03 9:58 PM, "Met History" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Pretty cool you can cutpaste graphics into email on this listserv - I thought
> that stuff was only for pighabit.    ---Christopher

Oh, you can do it. It's just that it was sternly frowned upon. Of course,
that was back in the days of lowercase david from down under, where they pay
for bandwidth by the minute, before he fell in love and went on his cruise
around the world, forsaking satellite connectivity to keep in touch with us.

But the real query is...what happened to your crusade for efficiency in
snipping? I saw the news article the first time, didn't need to see it
again. You got a soft spot for newspapers or something?

Sinceriously yours,

Mr. Snipehunt