BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 06:31:53 EST
Michael-

In this part of Brooklyn, there is no room for readng material in the
bathroom, barely enough for the spare roll of toilet paper. Besides, my wife
and daughter have both developed a sixth sense which enables them to discern
when my butt has hit the seat, thereby setting off a synapse which forces them
to have to urinate or brush hair. Can't remember the last time I spent more
than two and a half minutes on the throne.

Twybil