BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 11:59:42 -0400
Louise--

I use Macs at home, but not Mail, nor is my mail service through <mac.com>. I know that Apple is having a lot of problems with the transition from .Mac to MobileMe, but don't know if your issues are related to that. It may be your encoding settings, either in your listserv settings or you Mail settings.

You might go to <http://www.macintouch.com> and read through the reader reports on MobileMe and see if anyone is reporting similar issues and whether anyone offered assistance. I'm heading out of town on vacation and won't be able to look into this for the next week, and I don't know if any of the other list owners will be of any use to you on the problem. I'm probably going to be useless to you on the problem, but I'm willing to at least try to help when I return.

One workaround would be to abandon the digest version for individual emails, at least until we can figure out what the issue is.

dan sorta tech geek partial listowner but not really they think i am becker

Dan Becker, Division Manager
City & Regional Planning Division
Raleigh Department of City Planning
919/516-2632