BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 07:34:04 -0400
OK, for the complete novice, what is "wythe"?  I always thought it was just
a street (blvd, ave?) named after some New Yorker of the past.

05/31/98 02:29:16 PM ----------

Please respond to [log in to unmask]

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Staten island Lighthouse

When I worked on the Staten Island Lighthouse I was able to track down a
copy of the original specification for the lightkeepers house. Extremely
brief document. I'll see if I can find time to scan photos from the
project
and post. The light an octagonal structure, we stripped the outer wythe,