BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:42:33 EDT
Seems to me the failure of masonry in Turkish urban areas is yet another
example inadequate modern construction materials, as well as proof that
Western Culture has hoodwinked the third world into moving out of tents and
into "modern" buildings--even if the modern buildings are older than anything
we have in Western Culture.

Whyn't you spelunkers tell the Turks to move back into caves, and just skip
the part that'll make the tent-industrial complex rich at the expense of the
oppressed (and compressed) peoples of the Third World?  Huh?

Viva la Revolucion (oops, forgot I'm the Czar)

Ralph