BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 23:04:50 -0400
Popping back in- right where you were when I left off, it seems. You guys
just can't seem to take real scholarship seriously.

Anyway, suicide by gas was, and still isn't, unknown out here in the
country. We just go out to the hen house and shut down the ventilators.

And, on the subject of backing broken-off screws out of wall anchors. We've
got that one licked in Maine, too. We don't use lead. We just drill the
holes, fill them with water, stick the screw in and open the window. That
way, if the screw breaks off, all you have to do is build a fire in the
stove and wait a few minutes.

Bruce