BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:31:28 -0600
Well Ralph, I'd have to agree that some of my colleagues and former
co-workers do have similarities with a rock in the shoe.  I guess I
always thought that the relief at the end of the day was that I'd
worked hard and not screwed anyone...maybe it was relief.  At present,
I seek their work.  Could be my attraction to relief, but I think its
more the selection process.  I know what the process is.  I know that
my reputation for good work is going to carry more weight than some
sale's guyz winning smile and and stylish wardrobe.

But, I admit that things don' often work out the way they are supposed
to.

-jc