BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:39:44 -0500
Larry, that sounds very unfair, and I'd agree with John to be proactive in getting their respect.  Can you go to the County Exec, Bob?  Or, what about Janis?  There have to be people who will put a different spin on the transition and perhaps mediate.  Perhaps you hold off for a couple weeks, then make it feel like a disruption closer to the holidays, when they're already distracted.  I, for one, do not want my county records glued together or shredded when I need them.  Wish I could help...

Ilene