BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larry Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:29:43 -0500
I would put the job shortage as the main factor, although tight times tempt contractors to take shortcuts.

I did witness one contractor and their subcontractor more rigorously enforcing safety procedures. As smaller companies are taken over by large ones, the larger ones are more concerned with litigation and more inclined to enforce safety.