BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:24:39 -0400
Yo... slammin shaman
or Slam Sham and the Shamanegins...
Yeesh...
Answers:
1)  There are important suits that have been begun recently regarding lead
removal.  There will be both major OSHA and EPA lead regulation related
suits in the next three years. I have heard the Feds will be making examples
of a few large contractors to make their point.
2)  I am not tortious.
3)  I want all BP'rs that come to New Haven to call in advance so I can meet
them for the first time or again.
How about you Shaman (or was it or are you Charmin)
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Conservation, Restoration and Management
17 Vernon Court
Woodbridge, CT  06525
Phone:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516