BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 14:41:08 -0800
Mincemeat is finely chopped meat with chopped fruits and molasses.  It is
what mincemeat pie is made of.  Ruth

PS:  And a Happy, Healthy New Year to you too.  We managed to stay awake
long enough to watch the ball drop.  At exactly the same moment someone
across the river in NH, where fireworks are legal, set up a bunch of
fireworks.  We could see them from the bedroom window.

At 10:40 AM -0500 1/1/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 12/31/2003 6:30:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Eric,  Sorry, no jerky, I don't know how to make it.  I did make some
mincemeat though.  Ruth

Ruth,

What's the difference between mincemeat and hamburger?

And a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT