BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:00:08 -0500

Jeremy--

You're new around here, aren't you. Things could get heated, but for
entirely different reasons than you believe to be the case. And they
will have nothing to do with the NPS. Nothing at all. They will have
everything to do with CP in _________ (fill in the blank) and the
provincial attitudes he must deal with.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.    "Conformists die, but
Raleigh Historic            heretics live on forever"
Districts Commission               -- Elbert Hubbard
919/807-8480