BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:41:26 EDT
We were working on a house in Port Jefferson, NY, north shore of LI. Far
enough away from Brooklyn that the crew did not want to commute. Three of them
were sleeping in a room upstairs when suddenly in the middle of the night the
foreman started screaming. They all woke up and screamed together, which awoke
the owner of the house. The next morning the guys claimed that they saw a
ghost in their room. They refused to sleep in the house after that and were
quickly done with the work. It is difficult to get a project done on time, let
alone ahead of expectations, but I thank the spirits on this one.