BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:21:53 -0800
Thanks Ken,  I knew I could count on somebody on here to answer.  Do I
understand that if I go to CT and get on  a ferry I can get to where you
are without going to NYC?  Neat-O!!!!

When I got your message there was a red ball at the top that said it had
illegal things in it but I don't see anything illegal so guess it was all
right for me to read it.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT