BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:35:25 -0500
Ken,
There's the International Brick Association, and then there's Ken at Louis
Lunch in New Haven.  Yalies have been sending him, his father and
grandfather bricks from around the world for decades.
Wherz I gonna get a bwick sos to knock em out.
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Mobile:  203-981-4004