BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 06:37:47 -0800
Happy 21st birthday to Julia, may you know as much at twice the age as you
do now.  Listen to your poor old Pa, he knows the ropes.  Ruth

PS:  Sorry that's the best advice column I can do.

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT