BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:31:35 -0500
Ruth -

Its probably related to that you receive your email in plain text - perhaps
because of the age of the PC or because of a setting in your email
preferences (maybe even settings on BP, but I'm not sure).

So, I guess you'd be abstaining?

- Pam