BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:12:15 EDT
Whaddaya mean, "Herbiphobe??!!!"  Are you trying to get me in trouble with my
good friend, architectural confrere, and our fellow Pinhead, Herb Githens?

I like Herb.  Well, I mean I like him.  Not in that way, you know, but he's a
good guy.

And if you're calling me a herbiphobe, does that make Prince Charles a
herbiphone (or an herbiphone) for talking to his vegetation, or is he just a
wannabe feminine hygiene product?

The Gray Gentleman of the Upper East Side (opposed to the Gray Lady of 43rd
Street) woulda done a better job of today's Dryvit article, in my opinion,
although as the Dryvit salesman pointed out, it's a much better product now
than it used to be, although there was nothing wrong with it before.

Ralph "God is my carwash" Walter