BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:42:52 -0400
He prolly didna get the message.  He was no clumsy tourist...I confess, I did it.  But...he who subscribeth, taketh away.  I have complied him with his wishes, post hastily.

He's a brick mason too.  I just don't understand it.  You'se twos coulda been soul bros. in unit masonry.  Just goes to show that just because somebody is on one listserv making interesting posts don't necessarily mean they wanna make a lifestyle of it.

Signed,

dan your recently yelled at and suitably chastened Cod, whose omniscience has equally recently been found to be somewhat lacking becker
Dan Becker,  Executive Director         "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                  from some Cod?"
Districts Commission                          - With apologies to
[log in to unmask]                                 Bullwinkle Gee Moose