BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:00:18 EDT
Can anyone tell me about the GW light house under the GW bridge? I found a
popular refrence to it in a childrens book circa 1950 and as the story goes
it was to be sold or moved and children began writing the Times ect to save
it?   any information on this  oh ye Pinheads!...best Michael