BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:56:46 EDT
Let's not forget that your rough, tough Mayor sent his minions home early,
but not before accusing the Brooklyn Borough President of sleeping while Rudy
was assisting ER surgeons all night long to save the lives of shot-up hero
cops.

Our Illustrious Governor Christie (and apparently our would-be Veep), who was
supposed to visit Summit this very afternoon, told kiddies all over the state
to stay home from school.  Am I the only one who didn't realize that the
Republicans were so soft on weather?   What would Jesse "The Umbrella"
Ventura have said?  "Throw a folding chair at the hurricane!"

Show me the horse barf.

Ralph