BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:05:10 EST
In a message dated 12/14/99 3:16:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I'm surprised that you, of all people would even consider that there is such
>  a thing as a "finished thought."

John,

Thoughts get finished when they leave the brain, too much trouble keeping
track of them after that. I suppose the *finished* label is for convenience
only. Now, cogitations go on for an infinite duration and then there is what?
Most nights it is red lights on the Long Island Expressway. Hell may be
thinking about it at all.

I'll try the two thumbs as soon as I get the one thumb extricated so I have
another free hand. Who ever said opposing thumbs would be fun?

][<en