BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:42:43 EDT
So  his Gray Eminence is back, whining this time about how unfortunate he is
to have divided his summer between Italy,  where Cultural Momuments  bring
tears to his eyes, and down-market Martha's Vineyard where he's glommed onto
(by marriage) windowless excrescences of alcoholic admen.  Let's get Jerry
Lewis to start a telethon for him.

As for the summers  of the rest of us, who areforced to work (well, sort of)
for a living and maintain our e-relationships in a timely manner, I have
apologized to the insectophilic Ms. Beldsoe, and her ancestors and her
][<nights in shining armor for my unprovoked and dastardly attack.

 I don't know nothin about changing the call signal or whatever it was, much
less how to do it, or to open and shut a Jpeg or any other non-manila,
non-bastard file, either.  Besides which I have enough trouble with my wife's
cousins; I'm supposed to keep Chris' Kissin Cousin (Norman?) away from the
Pinheads?  Seems to me that if Tom was really Chris' cousin, Tom would know
enough to stay away from the Pinheads, and not read the Sunday real estate
section, neither.

So there. Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah.

Ralph