BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chapel of the unPowered nailers.
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:59:59 -0500
"he jewed me down on the price, but I took the job anyway  because I need
the work"....
We in New Haven antique section, land of Yale and the WASP often are heard
to say "he christianed me down"....
Best,
Leland

PS  I read somewhere, just after John Lindsey died that he used to say White
Anglo Saxon Protestant was redundant because they were all white, hence the
moniker:  ASP.