BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 22:04:53 -0500
Meditation is good.  In moderation, of course.  I vote yes!

I will have a long awaited opportunity to spend two full days with a
small group of preservationeers whom I respect and who's company I
enjoy, investigating a small log cabin by a small riverside, soon.  I've
awaited this project for ten years.  Its finally coming.  I hope there
is time for meditation.  And I hope we discover that indeed, this is the
"little house by the riverside", which existed on the site in 1755.

When you meditate, think of me communing with the ancient colony of
ground hogs in the basement.

-jc