BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:29:35 EDT
Heavy Graphics

My weighty response is that constructive or ill-natured, if our discourse on
BP tends to brow beat others from not participating, either through hurt
feelings, which are easily propogated through the thin channel of poorly
miswritten words, or too much of an idea of correctness, and all of us appear
to have our own incorrectness to contend with, or insensitivity to shy
lurkers, who I would like to see inspired to come out and play onstage, or
simply our having a grumpy day -- then we lose.

I've had about as much response in favor of graphics on BP as against. I'm
into the graphics, I like using them, I like playing with them, I like
getting them. I appreciate that others may not have the means, technology or
proficiency to deal with them. I'm just now relearning to use postcards --
finding the drawer in the office where they keep the stamps was a real
project.

My personal inclination is that I'm NOT interested in going through another
KILL Gab & Eti scene. :-(

][<en