BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 21:44:22 -0500

On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 09:24  PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> You just HAD to end on a downer, didn't you?

Downer?  That's like a promotion!...Well, like "social promotion".
(That's what they call it when you are six feet two and in fifth grade
for the third time and still can't distinguish your posterior from a
fault in the local geography.

Sorry about the downer.  The vision of you sitting in the theatre with
George was fun.  I got to wondering where the Mrs went and what movie
you were watching.  And you had the 64 oz. right.  There would be no
need for that much if you were just going to drink it.  I wonder what
movie you were watching?  Please don't say Open Range, or Pirates...I
still hope to see those two.

But really Ralph, why did they let you sit with him?

I heard a clip of him introducing a foot ball game.  Sounds like he was
at his peak performance.  Just the right amount of challenge and
probably one thing he knows more about than Chaney...or Rummy...or even
Powell...but probably not Barbara.

John Callan, Architect, Inc.
Historic Preservation and Museum Services
784 Deerwood Circle
Lino Lakes, Minnesota  55014-5433

(651) 486-0890