BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Etidorpha Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:42:39 EDT
Anni -

<< while I agree about the architects and find it amusing that Autocad put a
 spell checker in their latest release, obviously not realizing that spelling
 is a very low priority among design professionals, let's not leave
consultants
 out of the spelling issue.  I've had some of my best laughs from reading
 reports from consultants. >>

Could "wythe" be of recent origin (less than 200 yrs old) and come from a poor
speller who just meant "width"?

Kathy F.