BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:30:25 -0200
c-

Yes, actually... considering that the STORY of anyone volunteering to do
anything helps give hope to those who do live there all the weeks.
I think the most important action of last week was to express by showing
up that the folks there are not forgot.
The charcoal broiled oysters were pretty amazing too.

We managed to vid 99% of Rudad's talk.

More later,
][<en