BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:33:20 -0400
My manufacturer was willing to offer an extra year warranty on materials
and wrote it up for a very small fee.

Two years Installation warranty, I covered in the contract, no insurance
needed since I would do the work.

These were off the shelf products and the mfgr sold the extra warranty.
Is the coping guy's custom mix not within his ability to guarantee??
Does he not have his own insurance that he can get riders or packages on??

~deb