BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:12:25 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-15 14:48:32 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Sorry to auger up this flashback.  Is it the mushrooms? >>

Oh Divine Urbanist:

I'm OK with it now, only a slight feeling of sorry for the poor souls on PL
with their monovision. The hospital stay in Poland and subsequent activities
in USA hospitals were much more dramatic for me than the brush with PL. I
think it helps the psyche to get a strong adjustment once in a while, part of
that "we are here to grow... into something but we don't know what" stuff. I
just can't deal with life being stuck in one lane and therefore Gab & Eti
break free on occasion.

][<en