BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 21:45:26 EDT
Calling all literary smart fellers:

As I remember from the golden days of my yout'  (when I read great literary
woiks for pleasure),  the fence to which you are referring (an improvement to
the Aunt Polly estate) received a coat of whitewash, not paint.

And as for young Mike Edison, would he kindly explain which of the three
(Afikomen, salami and fence)  he's done both of?

Ralph