BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:21:57 -0500
Larry,

Thanks for your reply.  As an "owner" of BP I have my own opinion, and it is
good to have your information.  It is also good (and I think this is part of
BP's mission) that people freely express their opinions and not be
intimidated by a lack of experience or knowledge in a particular field of
expertise.  The idea is that any person that belongs can increase his
knowledge, and, that there is no such thing as a stupid question.
    Now, in pursuit of knowledge, I do have some follow-up questions for
you:  1)  How did an uncertified contractor get the material?  2)  Was the
second contractor certified?  3)  Is Mr. Weaver a certified specifier for
Jahn?  (i.e. has he taken the Jahn course?)  3) Who originally specified the
Jahn?   Lastly, how did they "rectify" the problem?
    Your thoughts are greatly appreciated in this matter.

Best,
Leland